Reed Construction was selected by Northwestern Medicine to complete additions and renovations to their Winfield campus. The schedule required extensive phasing in order for the facility to remain operational, so crucial lab operations were not interrupted.
- 8-phases of construction/sub-phases and temporary relocations of services.
- Full-service toxicology/ testing laboratory
- ISO Class 6, 7 & 8 Cleanroom Standards
- Ante rooms & airlock/gowning rooms
- Contained exhaust hood systems
- Secured specimen locations
- High capacity mechanical systems
- Renovation of existing laboratory and processing
- Strict standards for temperature, humidity, pressure & cleanliness
- Upgrades to all MEP & building infrastructure