DEPARTMENT: Interiors, Healthcare, Ground-Up
POSITION SUMMARY: Establishes and maintains the organizational system for maintenance of project documentation, including drawings, sketches, RFI’s. Maintains archival and distribution of project documentation as needed by all members of the project team.
- Communicates with fellow project team members to maintain visibility on project accountabilities.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously, all at various stages and locations
- Budget preliminary documents
- Distribute new or updated drawings and specifications
- Solicits vendors for pricing; performs follow-up calls chasing bids
- Perform estimates and takeoffs
- Prepare and update project schedules as required
- Research drawing interpretations, problems, conflicts, interferences and errors
- Maintains various information logs (e.g., purchasing, estimating, RFIs, submittals, punch list)
- Prepare a submittal log in accordance with the project schedule and specifications. Monitor and expedite submittals in accordance with the submittal log and project requirements. Follow through as required.
- Maintain tracking system to expedite construction materials and equipment
- Maintain and update status reports as required.
- Generate punch list.
- Attend and document project meetings.
- Oversee general correspondence as required.
- Manage close out process. During course of project, aide in reviewing and verifying quantities and unit prices of subcontractor extra work orders.
- Perform additional assignments per Project Manager’s or Superintendent’s direction.
QUALIFICATIONS / KSAs:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or Construction Management
- Working knowledge of construction equipment and techniques, drawings and specifications, building materials and required standards applicable to discipline.
- Committed to producing high-quality work Punctual and respectful of others’ time
- Goal-oriented – ability to react quickly to changing circumstances and still achieve the desired end results
- Proactively looks for potential job site issues and addresses any problems promptly and professionally
- Calm and professional demeanor, even in high-pressure situations
- Organized with keen attention to detail; strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to produce thorough documentation of each project
- Experience with project management software is a plus (Procore, On-Screen Takeoff, Timberline, Salesforce, Microsoft Project)
DEPARTMENT: Interiors, Healthcare, Ground-Up
POSITION SUMMARY: Reed Construction is looking for a highly motivated, innovative, business development professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of building relationships in construction with a proven track record. The Business Development Manager is responsible for developing new business opportunities and managing relationships with clients, project managers, designers, brokers, and healthcare institutions.
- Identify and develop relationships with industry professionals to generate new business opportunities.
- Create and expand Reed’s footprint and build positive top of mind awareness.
- Attend industry events and other meetings to stay abreast of market conditions, competition, and establish relationships with existing clients and prospects.
- Provide ongoing progress updates on new business development activities and other key indicators to the Reed management team.
- Coordinate and assist in the proposal process with Reed’s marketing and project management teams.
QUALIFICATIONS / KSAs:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- Business Development experience (prefer 5-15 years) in the construction industry with a successful track record of building relationships.
- Proven ability to establish profitable relationships with decision makers at companies and organizations.
- Outstanding presentation and relationship building skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Safety Coordinator will provide support to the Project Staff in an effort to enforce corporate safety and health policies and procedures. In addition to their project responsibilities, they shall participate in and complete all tasks designated to them.
- Assist in development of the project safety program.
- Establish and conduct jobsite orientation for new project employees. Administer and record their participation in the orientation program and issue identification to those employees completing the orientation program.
- Attend all initial meetings with the project staff and subcontractor representatives to clearly define their role within the confines of the project safety program.
- Conduct and document pre-planning safety meetings with each subcontractor representatives to establish safety procedures prior to subcontractor’s activity on site.
- Establish and conduct regular (weekly) safety meetings with subcontractor representatives and with project staff to ensure proper compliance.
- Facilitate training for site personnel and ensure that standards are per the OSHA\REED and in compliance with Federal and State standards.
- Review each subcontractors safety program and ensure that it meets or exceeds the project safety program requirements.
- Conduct regular daily and weekly jobsite inspections and complete the safety checklist noting safety violations and corrective actions.
- Record, notify and prepare written report of any violations or unsafe practices to subcontractors for immediate correction actions.
- Stop at once any violation or unsafe acts or practices.
- Assist the Project Superintendent in establishing and implementing proper fire prevention, evacuation and fire control procedures.
- Investigate all incidents and generate proper reports.
- Establish and maintain all required safety records.
- Conduct a monthly overview safety meeting and attend project staff meetings to brief on safety issues.
- B.S. in Safety and Health or equivalent strongly preferred
- At least one year of safety experience or combination of education/multiple years’ experience in building construction, with a working knowledge of safety/environment principles and techniques.
- OSHA 30 hour construction accreditation
- OSHA 500 Outreach Trainer is a plus
- Computer skills with familiarity with Microsoft Office.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Project Accountant will work with the Project Management team to collect necessary data to process billings on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly invoice packages for all billable projects, including all applicable backup (up to 40 invoices in one month)
- Maintain the billing folders for all projects with the appropriate documents, including monthly invoices and waivers
- Setup new projects in Job Cost and the necessary spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Track outstanding receivables and make the required calls to collect
- Prepare job cost reports as requested from the project management team
- Track outstanding accounts payable per project
- Prepare monthly job cost on closed projects
- Complete the WIP on a quarterly basis
- Run monthly accounting meeting with your project management team to review upcoming
- Perform additional assignments, as directed by Controller
- High school diploma
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Customer/ client focused
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Keen critical thinking ability and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator – both verbally and in writing
- Takes initiative; goes beyond assigned duties
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Sage (Timberline) (not required but preferred)
Fill out the form below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org